Canyon Creek Chicks

The Women's ministry of Canyon Creek Church is full of busy moms and working women, but we believe in the importance and the power of studying the Word of God! This Bible Study is about growth, empowering, freedom and purpose. Join us as we study Scripture and are moved and changed by God.

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Meditating

I've recently been challenged to take time to meditate on God's word. Since I have a hard time sitting still unless I'm in front of the TV, the challenge is really difficult for me. I am willing to really try to set aside time to meditate during this study. It's in those quiet times that I believe God will speak to me. Even during prayer time it seems like I do all the talking (mostly asking) and never spend the time for God to talk to me. It's hard to understand and grasp the fact that He does want to speak to me. I'm excited to make "waiting" upon God a priority and to see what great things He has to say- I'm sure some of the things He says I might not like but I have to remind myself that His love is unconditional and the things He says will only be in my best interest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home