Reading Assignment
Hi, ladies! I hope you all will post what you are willing to do, if you haven't already. Don't let the new reading assignment stop you! For those ready to move on, please read chapters 3-4 this week. If you don't have the book yet, look over Hebrews 11:6, Matthew 21:22, and Exodus chapter 3. If you haven't done so already, also read 1 Samuel chapters 1-3.
I will be posting my thoughts a little early this time, but don't let it throw you. I'm getting on an airplane for Texas (and sun!) on Monday, so I will probably have my thoughts up by Sunday night. Just read it when you're ready!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Sonya
I will be posting my thoughts a little early this time, but don't let it throw you. I'm getting on an airplane for Texas (and sun!) on Monday, so I will probably have my thoughts up by Sunday night. Just read it when you're ready!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Sonya
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home