Canyon Creek Chicks

The Women's ministry of Canyon Creek Church is full of busy moms and working women, but we believe in the importance and the power of studying the Word of God! This Bible Study is about growth, empowering, freedom and purpose. Join us as we study Scripture and are moved and changed by God.

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Trusting God

My heart goes out to your cousin, Sonya. May she find her comfort in the Lord during this very sad time in her life. I really appreciated the study on trusting God with childlike faith. God is always faithful. Right now our challenge is financial- with the real estate industry being so slow- but God is showing Himself faithful to us as we trust Him. Just last night during our prayer time we were praising Him for making all "the ends meet". I'm amazed at how He's doing that. In the natural there's no way- but just as the jar of oil never ran dry, our provision continues even though I went from selling 24-30 houses a year to just 2 so far this year!!! To me that is a huge miracle that I want to praise God for! We were so happy when we learned we would be getting a refund from the IRS for the 1st time in 8 years. God works in so many different ways, we've been through many trials during the 34 years of marriage and God's faithfulness comes through every time. It's not fun going through these times but it does remind us of how good God is and that He really is the provider. Sometimes it's easy to loose sight of that during the good times. I'm looking forward to the Women's Event this weekend, a time set aside to worship the true God, our loving Father!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home