Canyon Creek Chicks

The Women's ministry of Canyon Creek Church is full of busy moms and working women, but we believe in the importance and the power of studying the Word of God! This Bible Study is about growth, empowering, freedom and purpose. Join us as we study Scripture and are moved and changed by God.

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Willingness

I am willing to open myself up more to accept what God is trying to do in my life. I have been seeking Him for a long time and I know what he wants of me but I don't always like what he has to say. I'm pretty stubborn with my own wants and desires. I want to be obedient and not just accept what He tells me to do or sacrifice but to do it joyfully. I desire to have reckless abandonment when it comes to following His voice and Word. I am going to not let my fears interfere and hinder my walk with Him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home