2 CHRONICLES 20
I just finished reading 2 Chron 20. I think Judah had the "full circle" thing going. The fasted, prayed and waited on God before the battle, then going into the battle they sang praises and then after it all they were joyful. One thing that stood out to me was at the end when the King of Judah made an alliance with the wicked King- God allowed him to do so because we have a choice. We always have a choice, but we always have consequences to all our choices and sometimes that consequence is God destroying what "we" just built. I used to run a lot (I lived in sunny AZ before here- I loved to get up early and just run. You had to get up early in the summer time because it would get so hot during the day. But now that I'm here (in WA) I run way less and I blame it on the rain or sunless days. But in all actuality I've made a choice to run less. The rain or whatever didn't make me not run but I choose to not run. It did make it harder to do but nonetheless it was a choice. I pray I would talk to God before all my decisions and when I'm struggling with things (eating right, working out, whatever it maybe) that I let Him have the battle so I can make the right/good choice.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home