Balanced Life?
Thanks for everyone sharing. As you can see, my life hasn't been very balanced since you haven't heard from me. I have a new job, new sphere of influence, a huge responsibility and calling from God. This has caused me to cry out, seek him more earnestly (because I really, really need his power, his strength, his wisdom, his love, and all of his attributes).
This week I have added more time in the Word of God and prayer instead of taking away. It has been amazing to see God add hours to my day! It really is a miracle, but the best part of it is that I have had more PEACE. I still want to add more balance to my life with eating habits and exercise which have been thrown out the window, but I know this is my starting place.
If I really love God and want people to say, "What is different about Becky," it will ONLY happen with more time spent with him. I really like the concept of "Who am I mirroring?" My prayer is, "Oh God, please let me reflect your holiness and your godliness." AMEN
Canyon Creek Chicks are seeking God... what a dynamic mirror! Blessings to all of you gals! Enjoy the weather!
This week I have added more time in the Word of God and prayer instead of taking away. It has been amazing to see God add hours to my day! It really is a miracle, but the best part of it is that I have had more PEACE. I still want to add more balance to my life with eating habits and exercise which have been thrown out the window, but I know this is my starting place.
If I really love God and want people to say, "What is different about Becky," it will ONLY happen with more time spent with him. I really like the concept of "Who am I mirroring?" My prayer is, "Oh God, please let me reflect your holiness and your godliness." AMEN
Canyon Creek Chicks are seeking God... what a dynamic mirror! Blessings to all of you gals! Enjoy the weather!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home