BLENDING IN
I just wanted to say thanks to Di and Sonya. I am really enjoying the study. I like the "further study" part especially. It would be so easy just to read the bible verses and chapter and be done but no we are challenged to look deeper at ourselves and what God has for us. I really need that right now. I can totally relate to blending in. I'm blending in now but I don't want to. When I was in high school I remember being so crazy about Jesus and doing His will and I never cared what others thought of me. What changed? Of course it's me not Jesus. I want to be like that girl in high school again, I want to be like Samuel ready to hear and listening when God speaks to me. I think I have not been listening to God. I'm ready for more of Him. During the Women's Saturate Conference a few weeks ago I prayed about movement (basically me doing not being still). I don't want to be so fearful of what others think of me or to try new things. Even though I've prayed this and I want this I will always tell God I'm scared. But I knew the only fear I should have is of our Awesome and Wonderful God of is Mighty and in control BUT has loves me and has the most wonderful plan for my life. Out of the verses Sonya had us look at I picked 2 Cor 4:17: "For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all."
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home