Canyon Creek Chicks

The Women's ministry of Canyon Creek Church is full of busy moms and working women, but we believe in the importance and the power of studying the Word of God! This Bible Study is about growth, empowering, freedom and purpose. Join us as we study Scripture and are moved and changed by God.

Thursday, May 01, 2008

No more doubt

I have always used the excuse that I don't know how God is going to use me.  I tell myself I am not worthy of being used by God.  How can God use me when I am filled with doubt of what He wants of me?  This past weekend God revealed two things to me.  One is that I do hear from God.  He has been telling me the same things over and over and I refuse to listen.  God also has been telling me to obey Him to give him all of me.  I have put so much wasted effort in aquiring people's acceptance and praise. While it is God's acceptance of me that should be my concern.   I will never be worthy, but by grace God will use me for the purpose he has planned.  I may not know the whole picture but if  I have faith and give God the time He requires I will hear from Him.

-Angi

1 Comments:

Blogger Teacher Tabi said...

I love you sis. I'm praying harder than ever for you and I know He will be your strength. It is so awesome to see God working in your life. Keep your steps close to His and you won't doubt where he is leading you. Love, Tabs

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home