Canyon Creek Chicks

The Women's ministry of Canyon Creek Church is full of busy moms and working women, but we believe in the importance and the power of studying the Word of God! This Bible Study is about growth, empowering, freedom and purpose. Join us as we study Scripture and are moved and changed by God.

Friday, May 09, 2008

Reading Assignment

I didn't see many comments on Sonya's post this week, I thought it was excellent, so make sure you take the time to read and post your thoughts!
For this weekend, please read chapters 9 and 10 in "He Speaks to Me"
This is probably a good time to encourage you: if you have fallen behind, don't give up! Even if you are posting something from a previous study, or you would like to share something that God is doing in your life, please do! This is your accountability to hang in there and finish strong!!!

Happy Mother's day to all of you moms, and I'll be back on Monday to share!
di

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home