Worth it all~~Song by Rita Springer
Kaylee, and everyone else that feels like they are waiting and fighting for something.....
Have you heard Rita Springer's song "It's gonna be worth it?"
If not, go to You Tube and look it up (I have embedded it below, but you can only see that if you are looking on this on the blog, it won't come through your email)
The words of that song say:
"I don't understand your ways, but I will give you my song
Give you all of my praise, you hold on to all of my pain
With it you are pulling me closer, pulling me into your ways
And around every corner, and up every mountain
I'm not looking for crowns, or the water from fountains
I'm desperate in seeking, frantic believing
That the sight your face, is all that I need
And I would say to you: It's gonna be worth it, It's gonna be worth it,
It's gonna be worth it all
I believe it...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home