From Cambodia
Hello everyone!
Di's lesson really hit home to me. Mostly because I can look just behind me and see this played out step by step in my life recently. As most of you know, I am in Cambodia. I waited for so long for God to send me out on the mission field. I look back now and know I was not ready. His timing his perfect. I had so many things that "separated" me from the intimate relation I have with my Lord now. My biggest issue was my desire to be married. It got to the point that it was all I thought about. When I finally gave that up, I felt so free. Now I feel Him so close. I have to rely on Him for everything. I still get distracted here. Sometimes I have to pray that God will not let me get distracted by even the ministry. I get so focused on doing, that I forget to just be. Please continue to pray for me that I might be His hands and not rely on myself.
I also have a huge favor to ask of my sisters. I can't get a book but someone from Arlington is coming October 9th and could bring one to me. If someone would be willing to mail one to her, I would greatly appreciate it. Her name is Alaina Wright, 23229 127th Ave NE Arlington, WA 98223. I would really appreciate it. Please post if you can, so I know. Thank you. God bless you.
I miss you all. You are in my prayers.
Love Tabi
Di's lesson really hit home to me. Mostly because I can look just behind me and see this played out step by step in my life recently. As most of you know, I am in Cambodia. I waited for so long for God to send me out on the mission field. I look back now and know I was not ready. His timing his perfect. I had so many things that "separated" me from the intimate relation I have with my Lord now. My biggest issue was my desire to be married. It got to the point that it was all I thought about. When I finally gave that up, I felt so free. Now I feel Him so close. I have to rely on Him for everything. I still get distracted here. Sometimes I have to pray that God will not let me get distracted by even the ministry. I get so focused on doing, that I forget to just be. Please continue to pray for me that I might be His hands and not rely on myself.
I also have a huge favor to ask of my sisters. I can't get a book but someone from Arlington is coming October 9th and could bring one to me. If someone would be willing to mail one to her, I would greatly appreciate it. Her name is Alaina Wright, 23229 127th Ave NE Arlington, WA 98223. I would really appreciate it. Please post if you can, so I know. Thank you. God bless you.
I miss you all. You are in my prayers.
Love Tabi
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home