Let's Go!
Hello girls,
Just wanted to give you encouragement to start this study off right!
I know some of you have not yet received your study book, but the studies that are posted are designed for everyone to participate.
Heather did a great job with the first study, and I am looking forward to hearing from her again this season. Your job is to post a reply, an experience of yours, something you learned in the assigned reading, or even something God is teaching you right now! At the very least, introduce yourself! A large portion of the online study is STUDY, but the other piece is sharing what you're learning; it solidifies it in you, and it encourages everyone else!
So post away! I am looking forward to hearing for you!
di
Just wanted to give you encouragement to start this study off right!
I know some of you have not yet received your study book, but the studies that are posted are designed for everyone to participate.
Heather did a great job with the first study, and I am looking forward to hearing from her again this season. Your job is to post a reply, an experience of yours, something you learned in the assigned reading, or even something God is teaching you right now! At the very least, introduce yourself! A large portion of the online study is STUDY, but the other piece is sharing what you're learning; it solidifies it in you, and it encourages everyone else!
So post away! I am looking forward to hearing for you!
di
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home