Don't stop now!
Girls, before Heather posts this week's lesson this afternoon, I want to encourage you to act on what was taught last week. If you have gotten behind, don't stop now! Catch up and post what you are learning.
For those of you who have taken the time to read last week's post, I am expecting you to post something! Not one post was made in all of last week. This either means that what was "taught on" last week was way off base, or it was right on and you need to be pushed to examine yourselves.
I am believing that the latter is the case. So look inside, and be honest. Even if it is one word, post an area that you are recognizing that your conscience has become seared, or at least hardened.
Your COACH
di
For those of you who have taken the time to read last week's post, I am expecting you to post something! Not one post was made in all of last week. This either means that what was "taught on" last week was way off base, or it was right on and you need to be pushed to examine yourselves.
I am believing that the latter is the case. So look inside, and be honest. Even if it is one word, post an area that you are recognizing that your conscience has become seared, or at least hardened.
Your COACH
di
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home