Grateful for his call on my life
What inspirational blogs that have been posted this week. I really appreciate the reminder that in my life their is definitely areas to separate myself. I am in a very lonely place right now in my life due to my position as a manager of nine people and I have a mom who has dementia who requires my time. I am thankful that we have a God who never grows weary and never lacks the strength we need. ... when I am weak, he is strong.
I have discovered this week that it is o.k. to be lonely. It is a time of separation and a time to hear God's voice. I don't have a person to dump on so it is God that I cry out to. This is sooo good, but hard when you are a relational woman. I also am reminded that there are many people in the world today that are weary, lonely, sad and we as Christians have HOPE to share with them.
May we all have a heart of thanksgiving because I think God is shaking all of us so our security, our hope, our futures are truly in his hands. Thank you Lord.
I have discovered this week that it is o.k. to be lonely. It is a time of separation and a time to hear God's voice. I don't have a person to dump on so it is God that I cry out to. This is sooo good, but hard when you are a relational woman. I also am reminded that there are many people in the world today that are weary, lonely, sad and we as Christians have HOPE to share with them.
May we all have a heart of thanksgiving because I think God is shaking all of us so our security, our hope, our futures are truly in his hands. Thank you Lord.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home