Ok, I am a little behind on my reading, but I can share a little of where the H.S. convicts me.
I sometimes find myself, after my husband and I have had a disagreement, wanting to hold onto resentment ... to nurse it and justify why I deserve to feel angry / hurt. But I find the HS convicting me of this ...'don't let the sun set on your anger'. Holding onto my anger, deserved or not, is harmful and I am so thankful for our Father who speaks to us about our sin, so that we can do what it takes to make things right (and not remain a 'slave' to my anger).
I sometimes find myself, after my husband and I have had a disagreement, wanting to hold onto resentment ... to nurse it and justify why I deserve to feel angry / hurt. But I find the HS convicting me of this ...'don't let the sun set on your anger'. Holding onto my anger, deserved or not, is harmful and I am so thankful for our Father who speaks to us about our sin, so that we can do what it takes to make things right (and not remain a 'slave' to my anger).
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home