reading assignment
Hi ladies
I hope you all enjoyed another gorgeous fall day! There is not much I love more than spending a day like today at soccer games, in a corn maze, carving pumpkins and frosting cookies. What a fun day!
I hope you are all appreciating and applying yourself to this study. Heather's post last week was great, and we are working hard to hear the voice of God ourselves in order to challenge you.
For this week, please read chapter 6 in "Discerning the Voice of God." We are learning this week about a "persistent voice."
I'll post this week's thoughts on Tuesday!
di
I hope you all enjoyed another gorgeous fall day! There is not much I love more than spending a day like today at soccer games, in a corn maze, carving pumpkins and frosting cookies. What a fun day!
I hope you are all appreciating and applying yourself to this study. Heather's post last week was great, and we are working hard to hear the voice of God ourselves in order to challenge you.
For this week, please read chapter 6 in "Discerning the Voice of God." We are learning this week about a "persistent voice."
I'll post this week's thoughts on Tuesday!
di
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home