Canyon Creek Chicks

The Women's ministry of Canyon Creek Church is full of busy moms and working women, but we believe in the importance and the power of studying the Word of God! This Bible Study is about growth, empowering, freedom and purpose. Join us as we study Scripture and are moved and changed by God.

Sunday, October 05, 2008

Struggle to Separate

I find that the thing that holds me up from separating myself to hear from God is not what I usually profess. I can say that my busy life with four kids and a husband, a part time job, interaction with friends and neighbors and involvement in various activities are all things that eat up my time and energy, but if I am honest, I have to say that my biggest problem is my priority order. If I were to determine that my time with the Lord was my number one priority, I would find the time. I certainly find the time to drive my kids everywhere, I find the time to eat a meal or two throughout a day, I find the time to talk with my husband, I find the time to watch a favorite television show...why is it so hard to spend time with the One who loves me most? When I figure out the answer, I will let you know...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home