Canyon Creek Chicks

The Women's ministry of Canyon Creek Church is full of busy moms and working women, but we believe in the importance and the power of studying the Word of God! This Bible Study is about growth, empowering, freedom and purpose. Join us as we study Scripture and are moved and changed by God.

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Me Too!

Just a couple weeks ago I sent Di a message on how my heart was aching and breaking for the world. So much stuff to pray for and so little time. I literally had to convince myself that getting out of bed was a good idea. I just had to give the burden to God and continue in prayer and petition. It's pretty cool to be able to stand on God's truth and not be stuck and overwhelmed by all the crappy circumstances that are in our lives and even continents away. When we are faithful and when we endure, God will not leave us hanging. It's true!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home