Canyon Creek Chicks

The Women's ministry of Canyon Creek Church is full of busy moms and working women, but we believe in the importance and the power of studying the Word of God! This Bible Study is about growth, empowering, freedom and purpose. Join us as we study Scripture and are moved and changed by God.

Monday, January 26, 2009

Reading Assignment

Hello girls
Many of you know that I joined our amazing teenagers on the youth retreat this weekend. I had a lot of fun with them, and am thankful for the chance to spend time with them. That did put me behind on posting the reading assignment though!
So if you have not yet read for this week, please read chapter 10 "A Powerful Voice".
Life around Canyon Creek has been a little crazy, so I will post my thoughts by Wednesday.
Be sure to continue to post your thoughts on "Truth in a Virtual World" and THANKS to those who already have.

have a great day!
di

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home