You are not alone is those feelings, Elizabeth, I assure you!
I often feel anxious that I am not doing it right or mature enough in my walk to make any difference. I have felt very called to prayer in the past few weeks but instead of feeling energized and closer to the Lord, I feel so overwhelmed because there is so much trouble and pain in so many people's lives. I am trying to figure out how it looks to be in constant prayer without being in constant worry.
I often feel anxious that I am not doing it right or mature enough in my walk to make any difference. I have felt very called to prayer in the past few weeks but instead of feeling energized and closer to the Lord, I feel so overwhelmed because there is so much trouble and pain in so many people's lives. I am trying to figure out how it looks to be in constant prayer without being in constant worry.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home