Hi Girls - Here is a post from Amanda Cox.
I just thought it might be helpful to mention that sometimes walking something out even when you don't feel it is all you can do to grow your faith. He will follow through on His promises. Sometimes you can only see that when you step against all that you are feeling.I have learned that in my experience that feelings can be deceitful and tainted by fear or our fleshy past. I cannot think of a time that I have taken the steps that God asked me to do in His word, that he hasn't blessed me in the end. If it has been as little as giving me the energy to make it through the day or as big as healing me of breast cancer. I think as a woman I had been trained to rely on my feelings but the true training is in the discernment to know what feelings are lead by God and which ones aren't. All I can do is weigh my feelings against the Word and pray for confirmation and peace. I pray this could be helpful. It's funny how you can say something and even learn from what you just said!!God is an awesome God!!!
I just thought it might be helpful to mention that sometimes walking something out even when you don't feel it is all you can do to grow your faith. He will follow through on His promises. Sometimes you can only see that when you step against all that you are feeling.I have learned that in my experience that feelings can be deceitful and tainted by fear or our fleshy past. I cannot think of a time that I have taken the steps that God asked me to do in His word, that he hasn't blessed me in the end. If it has been as little as giving me the energy to make it through the day or as big as healing me of breast cancer. I think as a woman I had been trained to rely on my feelings but the true training is in the discernment to know what feelings are lead by God and which ones aren't. All I can do is weigh my feelings against the Word and pray for confirmation and peace. I pray this could be helpful. It's funny how you can say something and even learn from what you just said!!God is an awesome God!!!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home