Reading Assignment
Hi Girls - I am excited to be doing the Bible Study this week because the chapter is A Fatherly Voice. I have struggled all my life for the relationship with my earthly father, but I am excited to study about looking at God in a fatherly way. I would love to hear your insight on this chapter and to get some dialogue going on the subject. I will post my thoughts on this chapter on Tuesday!
Please read this chapter and post your thoughts. Who knows? What you have to say might be just what I need to hear! Have a great weekend and we will see you on Sunday at the Lynnwood Convention Center for Canyon Creek's 5 year Birthday Party Celebration at 11 am!
Please read this chapter and post your thoughts. Who knows? What you have to say might be just what I need to hear! Have a great weekend and we will see you on Sunday at the Lynnwood Convention Center for Canyon Creek's 5 year Birthday Party Celebration at 11 am!
Labels: Reading Assignment
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home